The Beginning

Ok, this is my first post in this blog so go easy on me, ayt? But this is not the first time I have a blog. I had one in friendster but I’m getting bored with it..so I created this blog instead..haha

Actually, it's easier to have a blog here rather than the one in friendster.. blogspot is specifically created for people to write their blog, it’s more sophisticated and there’s a lot of stuff you can play with (my opinion, so shut all of YOURS, I don't want to hear it). The other one that I had ran slow and made my computer lag. It really pissed me off!

To be honest, I'm having this blog to share my daily life with the computer and anyone else who's interested in reading, but I doubt that my blog would be read because as you all know, I'm a pretty boring person...if you think vice-versa then great. I appreciate it.

Sleeping already? See? I told you I'm boring! Well, ain't my fault you fell asleep. I told you already. If you're blaming me, well then shame on YOU. This is how I am. Accept it. You were the one who wanted to read this. I'm only here to write and talk about my everyday life.


To you who didn't complain I'm grateful to you but eventhough you were blaming me, I'd just state the above phrase and wave it off. I don't want to have grudges against anyone in my first post.

Hmm....it's really late now, 2.50am. I'm watching this funny patient + doctor drama “Scrubs" while typing this. The radio's also on, playing music from Hitz.fm. Tomorrow I'll have to lie through the "Rudy & JJ Breakfast Show" with all their stupid jokes and prank calls.

Ok...the drama's just finished and now they're playing the ending theme.

I want to go to bed now. See you guys again! Ja ne~!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors