It seems like it has been quite some time since I last update my blog. To be honest, nothing interesting is going on right now.
Long holiday is really killing me. Umm, I usually like holidays, who doesn’t right? But if it’s too long, it can get pretty boring especially when you got nothing to do make it meaningful. You understand what I’m saying?? Duhh..never mind.
My activities during this holiday is pretty much freaking damn boring. Seriously boring, to the extend I want to shout and scream out loud just to show how boring I was..but that probably is not a good idea at all as everybody in the neighborhoods would think that I’m crazy if I do that. So we might just want to skip that.
During this holiday, apart from playing games and watching tv + movies, I also read novels. Yup, n-o-v-e-l.
I’ve finished reading “Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus” by John Gray. I knew it’s an old novel, but what the heck, I’ve yet to read it. It’s quite boring, but packed with lots of information to help you understand the opposite sex better. It will show you how to build lasting, loving male-female relationships, learn how to read moods and respond effectively, get what you need without seeming to nag, communicate difficult feelings, avoid the pain of argument, and understand your partner, colleagues or friend better than ever before. Having troubles with the opposite sex? No sweat, go buy this novel and read it!
Currently, I’m reading “Confessions of a Shopaholic” by Sophie Kinsella. Again, it’s an old novel. Because of its popularity, it has sparked my interest to read it. By the way, I already knew what the story is all about since I already watched the movie version. But in my humble opinion, I think the novel version is much better compared to the movie version. It’s more hilarious, fun, and exciting. It really can give you a run of good laugh.
Umm what else..ohh last week I went out with Acap, Fareed, and Reyas. We went to Taman Maluri to play badminton. Like usual, Acap’s the one who booked the court and informed the others including me about playing badminton. It’s been quite some time since we last played together. Playing for 2 hours, with only 4 people playing is sooooooo freaking tiring. But it’s really fun. I’m looking forward for the next game. Heheh
Well then, gotta’ go now peeps. Till then, cheerios and salam~
Life is like an unsolved puzzle. No one can define what life is because it is a very complex thing.
Life is something that makes you happy and proud at times and makes you feel so low at times that you say to yourself, "Why was I born?" But whatever it is, it is real fun.
In Life, in every moment, something new happens; something that you never expected, something that you were waiting from a long while to happen and something you were expecting to happen. It is a combination of happiness, sorrow, joy, love, anger, enjoyment, loneliness, fear, excitement and many other emotions.
Point being, I’m leaving for home tomorrow morning. I’ve done packing, just some minor stuffs still lying around under the bed and in the cupboard.
3 years has passed by since I first entered college. Throughout this period, I’ve learned a lot of things. I studied hard, worked hard, made friends, lost friends…all the experiences I’ve had while studying here really changed the way I perceived things.
It has made me become a completely different person. Seriously different~
Anyway, I’m sure going to miss all the times I’ve spent while studying here. Up next is the holiday. Yes, the times that I’ve been waiting for. Can’t wait for the 23rd of May to come. ^^
Well then, sayonara UiTM Melaka Campus. One day, I’ll come visit you again. haha
- Signing off -
Friday, May 08, 2009 | | 0 Comments
1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
that I’m still alive..alhamdulillah ^^
2. What did you do last night?
3. What is the most important part of your life?
4. What would you rather be doing right now?
5. What did you last cry over?
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
8. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
9. What are you worried about?
10. What are you looking forward to most in this week?
NINE HAVE YOU’S:
1. Have you ever liked someone while you had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
2. Have you ever had your heart broken?
yup..result exam terok..sedey =(
3. Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend/boyfriend?
4. Have you ever been out of the country?
5. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
I was washing my face when I realized that I was actually using the toothpaste instead of the face cleanser! Blurr..baru bgn tido time tuh =p
6. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
7. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
Nope. saye budak baik.haha
8. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
9. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Magazine tu kire book
1. Who was the last person you saw?
me..in the mirror.ahaha
2. Who was the last person you kissed?
3. Who was the last person you texted?
nape la asek tanye soklan ni??
4. Who was the last person to call you?
5. Who was your first crush?
Seriously..i forgot her name..time tadika, mane nak ingat
6. Who is the last person who texted you?
7.Who is the last person you freaked out on?
8. Who did you last hug?
1.When was your last shower?
a few hours ago
2. When did you last see your mom?
3. When was your last time u saw your dad?
4. When did you last dress up?
5. When was the last time you cried?
6. When did you last go to the movies and with who?
arituh da jwb la
7. When did you last listen to music?
listening to one right now
1. Where does your best friend live?
2. Where did you last go?
3. Where did you last hang out?
sg. wang and times square
4. Where do you go to school?
sk tmn nirwana & smk pandan jaya
5. Where is your favorite place to be?
home sweet home
6. Where did you sleep last night?
under the coconut tree.hikihik
1. Do you like someone right now?
yes..yoo hee!! ahaha
2. Do they like you too?
3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
4. Do you know the muffin man?
5. Does the future scare you?
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
coz we’ve known each other for a very long time
2. Why did you get a blog?
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
coz of its meaning kot
4. Why are you doing this survey?
boring + for fun
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
teleportation..super cool. in a blink of an eye, I could be anywhere in this world.hoho
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
yes..not one..but many
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing what would it be?
satellite phone la..bole calling2
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
don’t even have one.lalala
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
I’m willing to sacrifice my life for her ;)
ONE LAST QUESTION:
1. Are you happy with your life right now?
Friday, May 08, 2009 | | 0 Comments
6 May 2009 - 5.15 pm. The loud cheering voices of the students filled the whole hall..“ wohoo..exam dah habis!!”..“kite dah graddddd!!!”..those are some of the voices I managed to hear.
While everyone else was beaming with joy, laughing and jumping with excitement..I was still sitting on my chair quietly. I cannot describe my feeling back then..am I happy? excited? worried? or perhaps sad?
It’s really a mixed feeling. In a certain way, I’m really glad that the exam is finally over. But the “inner me” thinks differently.
Me: omigod!! It’s finally over! I can’t believe it!!! Freedommmmmmmm.muahaha
Inner Me: no it’s not..
Me: huh?? what do you mean?
Inner Me: there’s still a very looooooooooooooooong way to go. You shouldn’t be too happy.
Me: I know that but..
Inner Me: things are going to get even tougher after this..you need to start preparing yourself for the future.
One of my friend smack his hand onto my table (I was shocked!) and upon seeing my gloomy face he said “ ko nih naz..exam dah habis la..senyum la sikit!” *he grinned*
Yeah..exam is over! I should savor and enjoy this moment. I ignored what the other part of me is thinking. I’ve been waiting for this day since god-knows-when.
I knew things are going to get even tougher after this. But this is my moment and I am going to enjoy it.
What lies ahead..that I do not know. But what I do know is..now, I can unofficially called myself a graduate! (^_^)
Thursday, May 07, 2009 | | 0 Comments
1. how are you?
am fine ^^
2. who was the last person you hugged?
3. look to your left, what do you see?
4. where do you like to be the most?
5. whats your fave film?
6. what does the last person you commented on blogger mean to you?
she’s my sister
7. what did you last laugh about?
when my friend made a jokes while we’re watching the movie “coming soon”..the ghost was funny..lol~
8. where was your default took?
9. whats the first thing you look for in a girl/guy?
10. if your still in school, whats your fave lesson?
math!! Haha..im kid’..it would be umm, bio..or perhaps bm
11. what do you work as / want to work as?
CEO of an internationally recognize company..ahaha
12. do you play video games? if so, which is your fave game?
yesssssss!! Final fantasy, metal gear, kingdom heart
13. who never fails to make you laugh?
sagay ,kori & rad
14. what are you listening to right now?
the veronicas- untouched
15. who did you last have a sleepover with?
16. i bet you miss someone, who?!
am not going to tell you! ahaha
17. are you happy with your life right now?
18. why did you last get upset?
coz of the headache..totally ruined my day
19. who was the last person you texted?
20. who do you live with?
21. do you like living with them?
22. whats your mood right now?
24. did you realise that there was no 23?
yes I did..dia pg mane eh?? =p
25. what does your profile song mean to you?
nothing..i just love the melody
26. who did you last shout at and why?
yana..she gave me an award..^^
27. are you normally a happy person?
28. what was the last thing you went to see in the movies and with who?
Hancock, tgk kt pavilion, with acap & reyas
29. whats your fave food?
tom yam, paprik, udang sambal petai..nyum2
30. are you in love?
31. do you remember how you was 3 years ago?
yup..young and dangerous.haha
32. if so, does it make you cringe?
33. if you could be with someone right now, who would it be?
Rad..i missed the reunion with u guys the other day..sorry~
34. do you have any regrets in your life? What?
Yup..takmo cite. =p
35. whats your fave thing in your room?
my beloved pc!! ahaha
36. is this quiz boring you?
a little bit
37. if you had one wish, what would you wish for?
to be rich?? Nahh so typical..i would wish that I could be a better person who will succeed both in this life and hereafter ^^
38. when was the last time you lied?
a few days ago.hoho
39. are your lips chapped?
Yup..kurang minom air..
40. any last words?
Saye sangat mengantok..zzZZzzz
Friday, May 01, 2009 | | 0 Comments
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while
but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live
these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (4)
- November 2010 (6)
- October 2010 (16)
- September 2010 (19)
- August 2010 (13)
- June 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (4)
- November 2009 (2)
- October 2009 (6)
- September 2009 (8)
- August 2009 (7)
- July 2009 (10)
- June 2009 (17)
- May 2009 (6)
- April 2009 (9)
- March 2009 (11)