G.O.A.L!!!

Doing the same thing day-in and day-out can take it’s toll on Nazmi. It can cause him to lose ambition and motivation; to give into boredom and not use his time wisely; to just do a bad job.

Lately, I've been bored. I've given into the daily routine of going to class, playing games and working quietly on my assignments. I'm not being proactive and showing everyone that I can excel in my life. So, that needs to change.

I work well with planned out goals that result in a reward for myself. In this case, the ultimate reward is success. Who wouldn’t want to be successful in their life right?

Goal: Flawlessly execute my assignments.
The Deal: Stop procrastinates, just get it done A.S.A.P.

Goal: Successfully finishing up the syllabus on my own.
The Deal: Stop depending too much on the lecturers-lectures-notes. I need to read on my own. It’s all about the efforts. *wink2*

This is just the beginning. I should probably also stop playing games so much and reduced the time I’ve allocated for sleep.

We'll see how that goes.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors