Be One With Nature

Yesterday morning, I went for jogging with Zahed & Reyas at Bukit Ampang. This is actually the first time I’ve been there. It’s actually not far from my brother’s house which is at Ampang Jaya; from KL International School, just go straight. Been living in Ampang my whole life, I never knew that place exist. haha..shame on me =p .

We arrived there around 8.15am. To be honest, I imagined the place..urmm like a park or something. You know, with the pavement and all that. But what I see is totally a different thing! It’s actually a forest. A beautiful forest. Siap ada air terjun! huhu

To get to the main “jogging site”, we have to climb a little. Ok, I lied. Not a little. The hill is quite high. Hehe. It’s really tiring. Zahed being the leader and a frequent visitor to this place, made it looks so easy. Damn. ( Aku & Reyas sempot weh! Slow la sikit lain kali =p)

The forest can be divided into 3 areas - bottom, middle and top, and to get to the next area, it involves hiking a very steep pathway. Those who don’t have the stamina, don’t ever thinking of coming to this place. haha

After the first hiking, we arrived at the middle area. Am really excited to see the jogging site but again, it’s not exactly like what I thought it would be. Wrong again! Huhu. The first thing you’ll notice here is the lake! And the jogging site, well it’s actually the whole area. It’s quite big. You can circle around the lake if you want to, just like we did. 1 circle covers about 2-3 km I think. To be honest, it’s more like a jungle trekking rather than jogging!

But there’s no denial, this place is really awesome. The serene forest, the lake, and the waterfall, you will feel that you’re one with the nature. We didn’t go all the way to the top though, maybe next time kot =p

Got home around 10am, had my breakfast (time pergi tuh x sempat breakfast, that’s why sempot coz xde energy =p) hoho. Felt really tired,so I slept for about 1 hour. In the afternoon, after lunch, I went out again. This time to Galaxy Ampang with Acap, Fared & Reyas to watch Terminator : Salvation. Just before the movie started, I managed to catch a glimpse of the Transformers : Revenge of The Fallen trailer and it really cool. Super cool. It’s a must watch movie! 28 june, here I come! huhu

As for terminator, the story is quite ok la, not that good nor too bad. Average. Those who never watched the previous terminators movies, you should watch it first before you watch this new one or you’ll never understand what’s the story is all about. Seriously~

Overall, it has been a fun day for me. ^^

p/s : (Zahed, next time jom mandi air kat terjun tuh! Acap soh ajak dia skali nanti.)

4 comments:

Ed said...

haha. tp air terjun tu cam takde org je yg nk mandi??

Nazmi said...

slamber sudah..mandi yg kat bwh skali tuh..kite panjat ar atas cket.haha

adinda anna liyana said...

ehem..
nk mandi leklok...tau la si kudapolo tu bekas 'perenang' negara..wakakakaka...
selalu2 la ajk za8 joggin..haha..

Nazmi said...

bekas perenang negare?? ahaha..no komen

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors