Survey 6

My first survey........think you can handle it?
this is not the first okehh

Don't you hate it when they ask for "the basics"?
basics ape??

How now brown cow?
ske2 ati je panggil brown cow! hoh

What is your favorite color?
red, white, light blue, green, black

You got any video games? If so, what type?
you bet I do..banyakkkk type

Pssssssst.......Hey! Wanna buy a lava lamp?
the heck is a lava lamp? hoh

Inside jokes.....got any you might want to explain there, buddy?
don’t have one..am not a good joker

You ever listen to Slipknot?
yeahh..tak best pon

Go, now!
u lead, I’ll follow from behind xD

Why did E.T. phone home?
go & ask him urself =p

Where are you?
somewhere on earth

Are you single?
yup

Are you hot?
nope

Who do you like? (don't worry, i won't tell)
haha yela tuh

Do people call you your real name, or a nickname?
both

So hows life?
good

You know, making surveys isn't as easy as you think.
really? =p

What is your favorite mythical creature?
phoenix

I'm sorry, but I have to know your name before this is over, what is it?
see my profile please..tq

Do you have your permit/license yet?
yeah..car & bike

How fast do you run the 100m in?
4.2s..just like Sena-kun..ahaha

Are you listening to music?
yup

What song is it, and who is it by?
beyonce - halo

What color is your........shirt?
orange

So why are you doing surveys on this fine day?
coz I’m boring

Do you sniff markers or glue?
nope..y would i? hoh

Are you mature?
like 70% matured xD

What were you doing before this?
baru pas mkn ice-cream

Where is the place you would live in your wildest dreams?
heaven

What's your wierdest experience you can recall?
the déjà-vu thingy..

How tall are you?
between 165cm-175cm xD

6 comments:

ShaNa said...

lastym u said 165-170..

Nazmi said...

tuh lame sudah..
umo blom 21..
skang da tambah cket kot..
xD

ShaNa said...

aik camtu ye..
pas main badminton ade penambahan..
ic..

Nazmi said...

haa tu la pasal..
asek lompat2 jer keje. xD

ShaNa said...

lompat2 tu dpt smash ke??
huhu

Nazmi said...

mesti la dpt xD

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors