Neck Pain!

This past Monday I woke up with a crick in my neck so horrific that every time I moved my neck, it sent a very intense, very painful shooting sensation around my neck and shoulder. Apparently I am 21 going on 85.

I tried putting some “minyak cap kapak” to reduce the pain but apparently to no avail. Then I thought of massaging my neck, so I crossed my hand, with the palms cradling the back of my head. I once read in the internet, a source said that by applying some pressure at certain point around your neck, it could helps in increasing the blood flow to the brain and at the same time relax the neck muscles. But in my case, I didn’t even know where the heck to apply the pressure! LOL

And the next day I didn't feel much better, so the “other” me started thinking of skipping classes for the whole day. And even though I was legitimately in pain and definitely wouldn't have been able to sit in the class all day long much less ride a bike to get all the way to the faculty, I still feel guilty if I use that as an excuse for skipping classes. (deep inside, that feeling torn me apart. cheewahhh xD).

Nevertheless, the pain keeps getting worse. I even googled shooting neck pains to make sure I wasn't dying from something other than inflamed joints. (thx god, it was nothing serious).

Oh and just in case you couldn't guess, I did not skip class that day =)

3 comments:

ShaNa said...

ni kene smackdown baru ok kot..

=P =P =P

naz said...

xyah smackdown..ok sudah =p

Anonymous said...

please write down how did u recover? i m in the same boat

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors