Happy New Year!!!

In a few days, we’ll be celebrating New Year. So much had happened in my life throughout 2009. I’ve met new friends; living in a totally new environment and most importantly, learned a little bit about life. Life got so much to offers; we’ll never stop learning from it.

Next year, I’ll be 22 years old. Mude lagi. heheh. To be honest, I don’t have any particular wish for New Year. Sounds weird? You bet. Usually, when it comes to New Year, peoples always busy talking about their newly found wishes or changes they want to make. But to me, it’s quite stupid to have that kind of thinking. Why wait until New Year if you want to make changes? Why not now, in this exact moment? You see, life is too short. (It sounds so cliché). I know. But you’ll never know whether tomorrow’s you’re going to be alive or not. What if today is your last day? Did you ever think about that?

I used to be those kinds of people, the one who got so excited every time New Year kicks in. I used to write down, in a piece of paper, all the goals, changes and wishes that I want to achieve. But one fine day, someone told me “why did you have to wait if you want to make changes?” We humans love to procrastinate. Admit it! We all do, including me. And then I realized. You don’t have to wait to make changes. In fact, you can start doing it right away! From that day onwards, whenever I want to make some changes, I’ll do it right away. No more tomorrow, next month, next year etc. Do it now! Action always speaks better than words. Trust me on this.

Till then, happy NEW YEAR!!!!!!!


2 comments:

y@tipruzz said...

not necessarily procrastinate bro...that's what we called 'planning' ahaks...

immediate, short-term, long-term...cikgu hang tak ajar ke akakakaka

Nazmi said...

ape lak x ajar..
tau je. haha
planning anytime pon bley wat, xyah tunggu new year pon. xD

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors