One Step at a Time

salam & good morning world!

i'm suffering from a flue right now. *non-stop sneezing* . it happened since yesterday, but i didn't take any meds, so naturally its getting worse. blimey! i hate taking the flu meds because of the side effect. a big NOOOOO! i rather had the flu rather than facing the side effect! *yes, to that extend!*
nevertheless, everything else seems fine. like
i said in my previous post, the 1st wave is over-end-period. a big relieved there. braving myself for the 2nd wave right after raye. LOL

this week, i got two official offers from the bank. one from Bank Rakyat and the other one from CIMB. but after considering the pros and cons of both offers, i've chosen Bank Rakyat. talking about their allowance, its really little. some of my friends said:

friend A: sikit nye, mcm x berbaloi je.
friend B: sikit la, ko tau kan KFH nye berkali gande lg tinggi.

well my dear friends, all i can say is, i've made my decisions based on long term benefits, not short term. as a wise student, we must plan for our future progress, not short term progress. =p

i also heard that the possibility of Bank Rakyat to offer their practical trainee a place in their organization is quite high. i'm hoping that i'll be one of the few lucky person *insya-Allah*. you just imagine how much bonuses they're giving away to their employees each year. *drooling* haha

just like the saying of one of my favorite quote:

" jodoh pertemuan ,rezeki dan ajal maut Allah yg tentukan"

so as His servant, we must strive our best in all our doings. now, i better start reading the book Dato' told us to read and write the summary. otherwise, something realllyyyyyyyy bad is going to happen. LOL

see ya around!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors