The Incident

there is a certain incident that happened in our class today. today we are supposed to pass up our summary assignment but somehow, Dato' forget about it. at the end of the lesson, he left the class without asking for it. so one of my friend reminded him about the assignment.


guess what happen afterwards? those who did not completed the assignment started to criticize him upon seeing his action in reminding Dato' regarding our assignment. Dato' gave us the assignment two weeks ago. so basically there is no excuse at all if we did not finish it on time.


it did not stop there..at the library, one of them even have the guts to openly criticized him, yet again. what kind of attitude is that? my point is, my friend here are innocent. in fact, he did the right thing! those who criticized him are a bunch of dumb ass. seriously. why the heck they are trying to blame someone else when the fault lies within themselves? go blame yourself! if someone else can finish it on time, why can't you? what they did is really stupid.


if you guys read my blog, you know who-you-are. seeing that kind of attitude made me sick. you guys are pathetic!

4 comments:

Tfaaaaaa said...

aiyark..tak pasal pasal je kene kutuk..ades

naz said...

tuh la psl. bengang kot kwn aku tuh.

LyNn Ribena said...

relax brade..
yg pnting da anta en td..;)
tp, mmg tak pat0t d0wg wt gtu..mnde da lme dy kc..hee~

naz said...

ko tau org tu sape kan? isk3..sian ar. mmg x patot wat cmtuh.

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors