Typical Malaysian Driver

Just want to share my experiences as a road user. Sape yg terase nasib la. Lolz. Here’s the list of types of road users that I have encountered most.

1. Yang suke bawa kereta guna lane kanan, tapi bawa kete punye la slow. Did u guys know that it’s really annoying especially for those who were following behind you? Korang x tau ke lane kanan tu utk sape yg bawa laju? Nak bawa slow, ikot la lane kiri. Tuh pon susah ke? Please be considerate!

2. Yang nak belok masuk simpang tapi tak reti nak bagi signal. Haaa, yg jenis ni aku paling pantang. Bile jumpe orang mcm ni rase nak cursing je. Baka~ didn’t u know it’s freaking dangerous to do that! You can easily cause an accident to the person following behind you. I don’t know how u guys manage to get ur license, but clearly u guys doesn’t even deserve it in the first place. In fact, these kinds of user should be banned from driving!

3. Yang bawa kereta and time traffic jam, block jalan motor. Tolong la bagi space sikit utk moto menyelit dkt tengah2 tuh. Ape faedah korang dpt pergi block jalan orang lain? I drive both car and bike, so I know how it feels like. Trust me, it sux. Sape yg bwk moto for sure byk kali dah jumpe org mcm ni.

That’s all I can think of right now. Ohh, and just FYI, Malaysia’s road accident rate is among the highest in the world.

7 comments:

ShaNa said...

ahahahhaa (>.<)

naz said...

asal gelak?!

ntah2 you're among the 3 types i mentioned! haa

Darling Pya said...

acu sangat tak suka org bawa keta slow kt lane kanan...kadang2 kita dah bagi sign pun leh buat bodo lagi..aduih...saje je nk bg hangin

ShaNa said...

i am not one of those.
bila bc ni teringat kat ayah n abang.hee

naz said...

acu: tau xpe. mmg xske ble jumpe org cmtuh. selfish!

ina: so ur bro and dad are among those 3? lolz

ShaNa said...

eyy eyy eyy! sesuka hati je ckp camtu.

it's bcoz u guys punya bebelan tu same! lg dorg paling pantang tym traffic org cilok2. da tau nk msk kiri, ddk je la lane kiri..ni x..lg tmbh trafik ade la!

naz said...

ahaha. lain kali ckp la awal2. biar jelas. how should i know. lol

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors