W1MAX - even snail is faster


Why???? whyyyyyyyyy??? It’s so freaking slow! Oh my God! Even snail moves faster than this!

WIMAX really sucks. they are cheating customer in broad daylight. so sick with their lame “sudah potong” tagline and ads. 4G connection? You got to be kidding me! I dare to say even my old 56kbps connection is wayyyyyyyy faster than this.

How I wish I were at home right now with my Streamyx. WIMAX is really getting on my nerves. For those who were thinking of getting a broadband, let me tell you one thing, don’t ever sign up with them!! You’ll regret it!

Just want to share my experiences so far with this terrible ISP. It’s completely normal if you have to wait for such a looooooooong time just to get a signal. It’s normal if you get a frequent disconnection. Ohh and it’s also normal if you called their customer service and nobody answered your call.

And this is my own personal rating regarding ISP in Malaysia (best to worst):

1. Uni-Fi

2. Streamyx

3. Digi Broadband

4. Maxis Broadband

5. U-Mobile Broadband

6. Celcom Broadband


I won’t even bother with WIMAX if I were you. There is other ISP out there, but I don’t want to list them down as I doubt people know about them, plus their coverage is very limited. It’s not worth mentioning.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors