TV Series

FYI, I only got 17 days left before final. (O.o)

Despite that overwhelming truth, no preparation has been made so far *dang*. I don’t know what is wrong with me, but I feel sooooooooooooo lazy to study. This has been going on since the beginning of the semester.

Procrastination is all over me. LOL. What the heck, let’s move on shall we. XD

Been watching lot of TV series lately. This is what I have been practically watching:

1. Supernatural Season 6. been watching this story since season 1 and I never get tired from watching it. this time around, when Dean finally thought that everything is back to normal, Sam suddenly springs back to life. in the last episode of season 5, Sam was supposed to be dead after sacrificing himself in order to defeat Lucifer. to make things even more interesting, their supposed to be dead uncle also came back to life, but he got some kind of sinister plan going on as well. Am looking forward for the next episode to find out more.

2. Glee Season 2. when I first heard about this story, I was like “huh? glee? apekah?” . musical theme story was never my liking, but somehow this story caught my attention and now I can’t stop from watching it. the story just got even better in season 2 and to think that Brit’s actually made a cameo appearance in episode 2, it’s a showcase of how popular the story is.

3. Nikita Season 1. if I am not mistaken, this story is a remake of “Le Femme Nikita”. But this time around, the heroine is way hotter than the original one. haha. Starring Maggie Q, it’s an action-packed series. I always love spy story, so this one suits me just fine as the story line is easy to digest and more importantly, the fighting scenes are endless. Butt-kicking is the way to go. LOL

That’s all from me. Catch you guys later. ;)

3 comments:

ShaNa said...

i tot supernatural abes suda?

hesy..study2!

naz said...

made ade abes..ade je lagi ni.

ur exam ble??

ShaNa said...

lambaaatttt lagi.huhu

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors