Linkin Park - A Thousand Suns

Linkin Park just released their new album titled A Thousand Suns. They are one of my all time favorite band. Nevertheless, after listening to all of the songs in this new album, I was left wondering. IMO, they are not what they used to be.

They have kind of changed their genre and it happened since their previous album Minutes to Midnight. To me, Hybrid Theory and Meteora are way better than their current album.

Here is the list of the songs taken from their new album:

1. The Requiem
2. The Radiance
3. Burning In The Skies
4. Empty Spaces
5. When They Come For Me
6. Robot Boy
7. Jornada Del Muerto
8. Waiting For The End
9. Blackout
10. Wretches And Kings
11. Wisdom, Justice, And Love
12. Iridescent
13. Fallout
14. The Catalyst
15. The Messenger

9 comments:

Darling Pya said...

teringat Linkin Park beraksi di Stadium negara dulu...best!!!

ShaNa said...

konsert LP? thn 2003 ke? still remeber my fren ponteng sekolah gi konsert tu..

album baru2 ni mungkin sbb chester tu da tak larat kot..huhu cam menchester united jugak! hmphh

Nazmi said...

@acu: ohh that one. tak pg pon. duit xde time tuh T__T.

@ina: album baru dah lari konsep la. dulu pure rock..skrg ntah la.

MU n LP = xde kne mengena okehh.

sns said...

ehh..lagu go away? huhu best!

skrg ni hati dorg da lembut, sbb tu tuka genre.5555

naz said...

55555???????? lolz

suke 2ne1 jugak? haha.

sns said...

555 tu hahaha..got it XD
dlm 3 lagu dorg yg br kuar, i prefer dis one je.

naz said...

555??? the heck this means?

i don't care plg best. xD

ShaNa said...

khun naz ka, bhs thai no 5 mrk sebut 'ha' ka =p

naz said...

apekahhhh? tibe2 thai? ok..i'm officially loss!

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors