Exam Result

The exam result just came out yesterday. To be honest, I did not have the confident to score this time. All the papers are reeeaaalllyyy difficult! For SM paper, the questions are plain ridiculous for Part A. I can still remember everyone faces in the exam hall when they got the questions. I myself was totally shocked! WTH??!! What kind of questions are these?!

I would already be thankful if I manage to pass all the papers. The word “REPEAT” did not exist in my life dictionary. Never! When I saw my result yesterday, I was like…

I could not believe it. FYI, for the past two semesters I got the same result. Yeah, you heard me, the same GPA. IMHO, it was purely a coincidence. Turned out for this semester, I still got the same result. I was speechless for the first 60 seconds upon seeing the result. I could not believe it with my own eyes.

Three times in a row..the same GPA?! Ohhhhh my God! New record is created and some are broken. Before this, the worst grade I ever got for any subject was B+. The record started since my Diploma. Almost five years the record is well preserved. But that changed yesterday, and I am not proud of it! It now stands at B! What paper ruined the record? None other than SM! haha. Blimey! I hate that paper! xD

What to do, lady luck was not on my side this time around. I am still thankful though because my “other” record is still intact. The road to ANC is wide open and there is only one more semester to go! Gambatte Naz!!!! Chaiyok2!!!

p/s: nak dpt PTPTN free! xD

7 comments:

ShaNa said...

result best ni! congrats!
amek ptptn ke?

Anonymous said...

cikgu congrate.!
boleh blanje mkan..hahaha
-mas-

amyrashla said...

congrattsss classmates! :)

naz said...

ina: biase2 je. ^^ . amek la. hidup kais pagi mkn pagi kot. xde pt, xley survive ooohh.

mas: oitt. kerja dkt SIMA elaun byk. patot dia la blanje!

ashla: thx. ;)

Darling Pya said...

hanya mampu ucap kan all d best...
grad dgn result yg cemerlang ya...

Anonymous said...

congra there..sm aku b- laa..oke laa tu b..haha!

naz said...

asal lepas aku dah hepi gle. haha. aku dgr ramai sangkot.

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors