Pump Up The Jams, Pump It Up

Mondays are my most hated days of the week.

Monday is no man's land. Monday plops you down at the beginning of the week - but not at the middle quite yet - and what's worse is that you're not even close to the end of the week. Depressing.

I have devised a small, yet effective cure to my Monday Troubles and that is a pump-up, get-me-psyched for the class week mix. This combination of songs has just the right amount of gumption and spunk to get me grooving and focus for the entire day.


1. "Lying Is The Most Fun Thing That A Girl Can Do" by Panic! At The Disco
This song has a really, really great chorus. It makes my heart beating faster. haha

2. "Run the Show" by Kat de Luna feat. Busta Rhymes.

I'll admit. This song isn't particularly inspiring. But it does make me want to dance, which makes me smile, which makes my day seem not as bad as it really is.

3. "Fame Infamy" by Fall Out Boy
This song makes me want to skip class and play Rock Band all day. Maybe I should quit studying and become a rock star. Just a thought.

4. "Runaway" by Linkin Park

This band has always been one of my favorite.

5. "Livin’ La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin.

The tune of this song can really get you going.

6. "So Long Goodbye" by Sum 41.

Monday is only once a week. You’ll be saying goodbye to it in no time.

7. "It’s My Life" by Bon Jovi.

It’s now or never. I just wanna live while I’m alive. Enough said.

8. "Just Lose It" by Eminem.

I just love the lyrics of this song. “It's Friday and it's my day/ Just to party all the way to Sunday/ Maybe til Monday/ I dunno what day/ Everyday's just a holiday” . It made me think that Monday is just like any other day.

9. "Remember The Name’" by Fort Minor.

I love when rappers and rock combine. And this song makes me walk faster to class (it has serious magical powers).

10. "Survivor" by Destiny’s Child.

No matter how hard it is during the day, you have to survive and this song can fires you up! Survival of the fittest!

Now, please go download these 10 songs and instantly feel better about your Monday.

4 comments:

adinda anna liyana said...

ye...sy setuju! isnin mmg x best! tp best sket la sbb klas kul 10..huhu..

Nazmi said...

mine at 8.30 (T____T)

adinda anna liyana said...

ok la klas kul 830..
kt jgka kul 8 kot..xtau ar skrg.. tp rs nye sm je..

Nazmi said...

melake special cket..that's y start 8.30 =p

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors