Burnt To a Crisp

I feel like this is a complete and total cop-out post so I completely and totally apologize in advance. I am, unfortunately, burnt out. Despite my lovely and relaxing weekend, I am still tired and at a loss of something substantial to write about, but here a short update on my life right now.

1) I am burnt out because of the fever and flu. I don’t know how many meds I’ve taken but the flu still persist..so stubborn! Thx goodness the fever is gone now.

2) Lots of TEST! 'Nuff said.

3) Still struggling to finish up reading the entire syllabus. Final is just around the corner! To be honest, I’m so worried about my IB subject. Since the lecturer who taught us is a newbie, I don’t really understand what I’ve been learning in his class all this while! It’s that bad. Apparently, most of my friends experienced the same thing. ( I seriously thought I was the only one =p)

4) My major Research presentation has been canceled (^__^). I was supposed to present it next Friday but according to Mr. Rizuwan, due to the time constraint, we only has to submit the final report. No need for the presentation.

5) Since I am in no mood to study (I’m sick remember =p), I decided to watch a few movies to get rid of the boredom that struck me. I watched two malay movies, first is Cicakman 2 and the second one is AntooFighter. As far as I’m concerned, both of the movies can be categorized as "the most stupid, lame, boring, crappy" movies ever made. Seriously, its so stupidddddddd. Typical malay movie. *sigh*

12 comments:

Ed said...

yg ko g tgk due2 crite tu naper?? haha. serius sheet dowh. aku tgk cicakman 2 ari tu, lam 15 minet, tros blahh..tak best.
antoofighter lagi lah...tgk die pny trailer pn cam sial dhh..

Nazmi said...

saje test tgk..bosannn..nyesal aku. bodoh gle due2 cte tuh.adehh.

adinda anna liyana said...

korg ni mmg x reti menilai filem la...kelakar2...
mmg bgs support cite melayu tp bc la sinopsis n then kaji btl2..bgs ke x..

Nazmi said...

malas nak kaji2 nih.tgk tros sudah..tp seriously la..filem melayu ni mostly cam hampeh..xberkualiti.

adinda anna liyana said...

mksdnye, dr preview filem tu pn kita da bleh tau kot..naz, lenkali kalo rs nk tgk cite melayu, ajk yana tau..im very good in choosing malay film..haha..

Nazmi said...

kne pk 10 kali dulu b4 decide nk tgk cte melayu lagik =p

adinda anna liyana said...

ala..pg gn i lain sket..u mst puas hati nye gn film yg i pilih..
i tgh kaya skrg..rugi tolak tuah..
hahaha

Nazmi said...

yana nak blanje ke?? hahaha

adinda anna liyana said...

hahaha...
ssh btl soklan naz tu..
in consideration...haha..

Nazmi said...

hahaha.am kidding la

y@tipruzz said...

ape klas cicakman2.... Layanla upin dan ipin ahaksss :p

Nazmi said...

elehh bukan arituh hang pg tgk cicakman gak ke..siap bwk idlan.hahaha

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors