The End is Near

Omigod..time flies so fast and we don’t even notice it. Day after day is burnt, and we take no heed of it; no time to reflect and ponder as to where our minutes are being invested, where our time is leading us, and how we've exhausted our lives thus far.

Class is finally over. Comin’ up is the final EXAM!! (rase mcm baru smalam start kuliah..tau2 da nak final!)

Just thinking of it makes me nervous. Even though I only got 3 final papers for this semester, it’s still going to be hard! The entire subject for this semester is really tough especially International Business and Research. (+_+!)

For this last semester, I really hope I can get another DL..just one more. It’s not going to be easy, but I knew it’s possible. Honestly, I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. So, chaiyok2 Naz!!! You can do it!! hahaha (self-motivation sgt penting =p)

Good luck to all for the final. Let us do our best and let Him do the rest .(^_^)


4 comments:

adinda anna liyana said...

ms i tgh bg komen kt u ni, i br abis presentation. Ahad!
u sedap tdo..i klas 7 ari semggu tau!
pnt gileeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

waaa...u ni mst calon ANC kn?
bgs nye...i hope u get DL this sem. Good Luck too!

Nazmi said...

thx ^^

ari ahad ade claz?? gle xbest! ahaha.

adinda anna liyana said...

ade presentation..
tension dowh..
pnt..blk trs pengsan..
seminggu nye pnt tu x ckp nk qada' tdo sehari..

Nazmi said...

i got exam.lg tension.haha

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors