Class?

Because my brain is mush and the Internet is damn slow, I am compiling a list of things that I hate/loathe about being a student and going to class.


1. Morning class. Nuff said.

2. Boring lecturer who will bored you with their boring lectures.

3. Nosy class mates.

4. People who hover over your desk. I like my personal space. thank-you-very-much.

5. Assignments that need to be submitted before the due date and lecturers who suddenly go missing (and by missing I mean there are not in their room and class).

6. You’re on your way to the class and then someone text you “today’s class is cancel”.

7. Time’s up but the lecturer still teaching in front. 2 hours is more than enough.

8. Coming back to class after a long weekend.

9. Class mates who talk so loudly in the class that you can't hear yourself think.

10. People who talk on their cell phones the wholeeeeeeeeeee way to class. I mean, really people?! Really?!


Ok, whew. That was nice to get off my chest. To be honest, today wasn't horrific, but it was really busy.

6 comments:

y@tipruzz said...

to be frank, when u join the corporate world, u gonna miss ur good old days back in school. Trust me! work is sooo boring to the extent i feel like taking EL every single morning huhuhu

adinda anna liyana said...

b4 i moved to shah alam..i ulang alik dr serdang ke s.alam..ad satu ari tu i g claz nek tren..spai je s.alam, my fren text, class ptg ni cancel!!!!
wtf?!!
pnt.duit tmbg.jauh.

Nazmi said...

tp keje nanti dpt gajiiiii!! huhu

Nazmi said...

claz cancel!! hahah tau xpe..sangatttt tension kalau jd cmtuh. lg2 kalo kte da sampai kt claz..

y@tipruzz said...

time dpt gaji of coz la best...no doubt on that bro!

Nazmi said...

arituh pg JJ shopping sampai $700 eh..tu naik motor..kalo kete..waaa..mau penuh satu kete!

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors