You will see a different Arsenal next week!!!

On the overall performance…

“It was a difficult game played at a high pace. Manchester United started stronger than us and if you look at the clear cut chances they were on top, of course, tonight. The positive is that we are only 1-0 down and we are still to play at home. I am convinced you will see a different Arsenal at The Emirates.

"I believe we still have a chance to reverse the result. Football can be like this. We could play tomorrow and you would see a different game. That is why I still believe at home we can do it. The tie is still very open. United could have regrets because they could have scored a second goal, and it is up to us to make them regret that."

On upping the ante in big games…

“If you are in a Semi-Final of the Champions League it means that we have played well in big games before.”

On keeping Ronaldo relatively quiet…

“I think Gibbs had a very good game again today. He is a very promising full-back."

On staying confident…

“It will be a good opportunity to show our character and our mental strength. I am confident you will see it so I invite you to a press conference next Tuesday after the game, and then you would have seen it.”

"There is a Final at stake. Don't worry, when you play at home knowing you could reach a Final, we will be up for it. I am confident because I believe we will be on top next Tuesday and you will see a different Arsenal team."

p/s: takpe2..ada 2nd leg which it at home..go go Gunners!!!

4 comments:

adinda anna liyana said...

sorry dude..
even i tho i know da game is not over yet but..man u seems can go to da final...

Nazmi said...

the game is not over...
relax je..
wait till next week n we'll see..

adinda anna liyana said...

i told u naz....=)
sorry...man u deserve it!

Nazmi said...

xkesa la..
pasni sokong barca pulak.huhu

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors