It's Finally Over

6 May 2009 - 5.15 pm. The loud cheering voices of the students filled the whole hall..“ wohoo..exam dah habis!!”..“kite dah graddddd!!!”..those are some of the voices I managed to hear.

While everyone else was beaming with joy, laughing and jumping with excitement..I was still sitting on my chair quietly. I cannot describe my feeling back then..am I happy? excited? worried? or perhaps sad?

It’s really a mixed feeling. In a certain way, I’m really glad that the exam is finally over. But the “inner me” thinks differently.

Me: omigod!! It’s finally over! I can’t believe it!!! Freedommmmmmmm.muahaha

Inner Me: no it’s not..

Me: huh?? what do you mean?

Inner Me: there’s still a very looooooooooooooooong way to go. You shouldn’t be too happy.

Me: I know that but..

Inner Me: things are going to get even tougher after this..you need to start preparing yourself for the future.

Me: ughhh..

*BaMMMmpp!!*

One of my friend smack his hand onto my table (I was shocked!) and upon seeing my gloomy face he said “ ko nih naz..exam dah habis la..senyum la sikit!” *he grinned*

Yeah..exam is over! I should savor and enjoy this moment. I ignored what the other part of me is thinking. I’ve been waiting for this day since god-knows-when.

I knew things are going to get even tougher after this. But this is my moment and I am going to enjoy it.

What lies ahead..that I do not know. But what I do know is..now, I can unofficially called myself a graduate! (^_^)

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors