I am...

I am.....a boy

I am not...a girl xD

I love...Allah s.w.t

I like.....chocolate.nyum2

I hate....smokers

I envy….some people. who doesn’t?

I fear....Allah s.w.t

I crave....for tom yam!

I miss....the good old days

I adore.....Nabi Muhammad s.a.w

I listen.....to all kinds of music ^^

I really....like playing videogames

I do not.....like mosquitoes!

I admire....my mom

I feel.... anxious & nervous. grueling weeks starting next week!

I will talk to you if.....you’re listening

I will not talk to you if......you’re not paying attention

I read.....novels

I am most excited about......decorating my own house

I use....my money wisely =p

I never use....a gun to shoot people. don’t even have one to begin with xD

I hope for.....a better world where all people regardless of race/religion could live in harmony & peace.

I depend on....Allah s.w.t

I drink......water

I'm OCD about...errr OCD tuh ape ehh? =p

I have a passion for....drawing & coloring (when I was small)

I don’t understand.....the method to solve the linear programming question. can someone explain it to me? (T__T)

I watch.....witch yoo-hee 3 times xD

I care about....my family & friends

And I AM......naz & this is my story =)

4 comments:

adinda anna liyana said...

another spoiled brat..haha
putera lilin, xleh kena gigit nyamuk..haha..lol..

hey, now i know u hate smoker.
so girlish..hahaha..jk.

Nazmi said...

anak bongsu la katekan =p

xske asap rokok la..ble bau mesti nanti pening2.

adinda anna liyana said...

naz, naz...
u ni pun kes 1 dlm sejuta jgk..
=))

naz said...

tuh la pasal. am different xD

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors