Where Did My Day Go?!

Salam~

It has been a busy week for me, so many works to do. You know, where one second it was 8 AM and the next time you looked at the clock it was 11.30 AM. Where did my day go?!

Started the week with a summon, it was on Monday. I was having my lunch with my friends at a restaurant, parked my scooter just outside the restaurant. The next thing I knew when I was about to leave, “surat cinta” sudah tersedia menanti di scooter ku..ohh tidakk..org pg makan kejap je. I didn’t know that it was illegal to park in front of the shop lot (for bike)..kete boleh pulak..discriminasi betol!! (sesape tau tak, kalau x bayar saman ape jd?? mcm malas je nak byr xD)

Then on Tuesday, ustazah informed..”your test is on this Thursday”..and I was like..what??! So sudden, quiz xde..tbe2 tros test? Hoh. Let me tell ya’, Usul Fiqh is not an easy subject. If you read the text book, I’m pretty sure you won’t understand most of the sentences! When English and Arabic become one, the language seems to be so alien. haha..advance betol..susah kemaen nak paham. Byk sgt words pelik2! That night, I managed to read only one chapter out of five. So tired, class that day started at 8.30..end at 6. Tido pon awal je (which is rare xD)

On Wednesday, I got only one class..Research. But at the end of the class, there was tons of homework. “Answers all the discussion questions starting from chapter 1-6..next week I want it”..hoh.gle punye banyak..ade dkt 80 soalan. The answer for one question tuh kadang2 boleh sampai satu muke surat..imagine sendiri la kan..byk x byk. wuu. On Thursday, saat yg di nanti sudah tiba, TEST!!!! Last night tuh mmg study gle2 la, omputeh ckp burning the midnight oil..tp time study tuh x msk sgt.. X boleh focus sbb asek terpk pasal presentation PD..nasib baik time test dok rapat2, boleh bincang2 ngan org sebelah. ahaha xD

Rase sgt lega ble test dah abes..then proceed for presentation PD..grup kteorg discuss nak watpe last minit..last2 wat talk show, am the host with my other friends..konon2 rancangan hiburan la, jemput artis dtg studio borak2 ape sumer. haha..3 org je satu grup, blakon ntah ape la..byk merapu..spontan lak tuh. haha. tahap nervous tuh..cam nak terkeluar dah jantung nih! At the end the lecturer said “ good presentation, creative”..audience pon byk gak gelak2..okehh la kot..then lecturer boleh lak ckp “nazmi, you’re very natural in ur acting, which is good”..what??! natural? Ya Allah..de xtau betape nervous nye diriku time blakon tuh! hesy

Pape pon hari ni happy je..at least test and presentation PD dah lepas..cume tinggal assignments yg bertimbun tuh je yg nak kne siapkan. Tah sempat ke x coz sabtu ni ade ceramah, then on Sunday am involve with the community services..we’re going to the orphanage at Titiwangsa. Mesti byk budak kecik yg comel2 kt sane. heheh

That’s all the updates for this week..don’t forget to tune in again next week. =p ..see ya’ again ^^

14 comments:

adinda anna liyana said...

x sume org dpt blja subject alien..
untung u...=P

naz said...

ehh perli nampak..cesss

xpe2..ni sumer dugaan ^^

ShaNa said...

tak byr nnt lesen kne tarik =p
byk aktiviti eh..best2 ^^

Nazmi said...

betol ke kne tarik??

iNA said...

cuba la try..huhu

Nazmi said...

ehh de pon xsure tuh sebenarnye. heheh

iNA said...

tak caye??

Nazmi said...

cm biase..awk kne bg bukti2 yg kukuh dulu =p

ShaNa said...

ok la..sbnrnya..kalo tak byr..kene masuk jail

Nazmi said...

ye ke?? best gak tuh.bole mkn free xD

iNA said...

a'ah..pastu bole blaja menjahit..bole la buat sarung bantal byk2..ha3

Nazmi said...

tuh la..hesy byk faedah msk jail nih! xD

iNA said...

ade je jwnpn dia! neway..'hesy' -new tagline? hahah

Nazmi said...

org kan byk tagline. xD

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors