Hectic Week

what a hectic week!!

nevertheless, i am done with two tests and one major presentation. verdict? hmmmm. regarding the tests, all i can say is *i've tried my best!!*. the questions are tough. no doubt bout' that.

i was quite nervous before the presentation. to make things worse, two of our group members are M.I.A. *time wat keje nak xnak, pastu present x dtg! elok la sgt tuh!!* . i had to present regarding the calculations of the warrants, using a lot illustrations, i somehow managed to make the audiences understand what the heck i am babbling in front. LOL. even the lecturer did not ask much questions about it. *lega2*

due to our two M.I.A members, i had no choice but to also present their slide, *differences between Islamic and conventional call warrant *..spontaneous. T__T! just by using logic + the general knowledge that i possessed. alhamdulillah, it went well.
my group presentation ended with a loud applause from the floor + "very good" remarks from the lecturer. wh00t whoot!

now, comin' up is two more tests and a presentation.

going to bed now, tomorrow am going for shopping. raye kan dah nak dekat. haha XD

-out-

9 comments:

Tfaaaaaa said...

huyooohh..bleh plak MIA.cis cis..kalau aku la..konfem nangis dulu baru present.hahaha..

sabar nazmi!u have done ur best! :)

shopping mane???kui3

LyNn Ribena said...

ahha~ gempaQ!!!
present pon sempat menung en..
org soh tuka slide ko g brangan...ish3~

naz said...

sHHHhh!! aku blur2 jap time tu. haha =p

jd kelam kabut ar sbb 2 group members M.I.A!! ngekkss

naz said...

tpah: shopping dkt2 sini je. =p

LyNn Ribena said...

ngahaha~
ey0ooo la tu nazmi oiiii~
ahaha~

naz said...

@lyn: u better be prepared with a darn good excuse, dato' wants to see u this comin' Wednesday. muehehe

LyNn Ribena said...

eeeiiii~ d0nt make me scared okay~
I'm n0t the 0nly 1 who r n0t attend Dat0's claz... aishhhh~

naz said...

aiyokkk. xtau

sediakan payung sebelum hujan. arituh de dah marah2. hoho

LyNn Ribena said...

aishhh~
pasni ak msuk claz dy ak bace ayat pengasih dulu la...kc aty dy lembut cket msuk claz kite..=p

Total Pageviews

Sneak Peek

Remenisce

Being Me is the greatest challenge
to keep on moving when everything messed up
to keep on going when my vision turns upside down
to keep calm when my anger explodes
to keep smiling when all I have is sadness
to enjoy the real happiness that came only for a while

but only this way
these lessons had taught Me how to live

these challenges that made me stronger inside out
these stories that gave me strength to my weaknesses
so I thank YOU GOD
for each fate that u wrote for my Life
is nothing better but THE BEST!

Visitors